I'm not really sure how I shall use this blog. I started it to get my ideas and thoughts out to the world, but I now want to have a purpose to it besides that. I was thinking about posting stories and random writings on here, but I already do that with the book blog. Using this as a diary sort of thing is kinda creeper, so ix-nay on that one. Movie/book reviews? That's the best idea I have so far. Comment any ideas you may have. I'd appreciate them.
Anyway, 10 days till Germany!!! Getting nervous. I mean, I always have been with varying levels of being scared, but after getting my passport (it's really cool, btw) and the euros (those are really weird. No offense any European readers out there; I just like american money, in terms of bills. Coins, the euro coins kick butt.), it really puts everything into perspective.
I have to work on my project I'm giving over there. I decided, after quite a struggle to find something to do, that I'm doing German-American astronomers or astronauts. I like astronomy (that is SUCH an understatement - it was my obsession and LIFE in past years) and I think that they'd enjoy being sucked up to, as my dad said. Mom and I smacked him for that one. :P
Right now, summer's been pretty boring. I've been reading, writing, drawing, and staying up late. I've also been on the computer a bunch, but I haven't really written a lot on here because I'm not sure what to say (if confused by that, refer back to the first paragraph).
Well, can't really think of much else to say. Thanks for reading!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment