...reviews of movies and books I've seen/read this summer so far!!!
Yea, not all that creative, but I can't think of anything else to do, and it's something to do before I go over seas in 10 DAYS...
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited to go over to Germany. I got my euros and I'm going to start packing next week, so it's really freaking me out. I mean, me across the world!!! Still wrapping my brain around it.
I started working on my project, which I talked about in my last post, but the computer kept freezing up, so looking up Johannes Kepler and Albert Einstein will have to wait. I got a lot of info on another, not-as-famous-as-them German-American astronomer named Rudolph Minkowski, and I must say, I now love the man. He, with another man who's name escapes me at the moment (will look it up later), created the classification system of nebulae based on their structures. To clarify, nebulae, the plural of nebula, are clouds of dust that are in the sky that, with enough pressure and heat, can create stars. They are commonly referred to as star nurseries, and my profile pic is the Pillars of God, that in my opinion is the coolest looking one out there besides the Hand of God which is just INSANE. They are absolutely gorgeous and shine with an array of colors. Look up nebula if you want to learn more about them, and I suggest you do so because they are one of my favorite things in the night sky.
Well, see you all later, with a brand new post talking about Toy Story 3!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment